Welcome to the HOPE Resources page. In our commitment to support individuals in their recovery, wellness and reintegration journeys, HOPE is dedicated to providing the necessary tools to access information. Below you will discover links to publications and to organizations invested in supporting the health and well-being of our communities.
- Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) The Arizona Department of Health Services promotes and protects the health of Arizona's children and adults.
- AZ-211 Accessible 24/7/365. Helping thousands of people each year to find resources. Visit site or call 211 to speak to a trained professional. All calls are confidential.
- Arizona Together An initiative developed by the Office of the Governor, providing a website that serves as a centralized location for Arizonans to find help or provide support.
- Pima County Health Department The Pima County Health Department is dedicated to help the residents of Pima County achieve and maintain an optimal level of wellness.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) is the largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for Americans affected by mental illness.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) Discover resources for mental health during COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) As the nation's health protection agency, CDC saves lives and protects people from health, safety, and security threats.
- PsychHub A national resource hub to help people address their mental health needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- World Health Organization (WHO) WHO's primary role is to direct international health within the United Nations' system and to lead partners in global health responses.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
Health Plans - 24 HR Nurse Line
- AZ Complete Health: 866.534.5963
- Banner Health: 888.747.7990
- Mercy Care: 800.624.3879
- United Health Care 877.365.7949
24/7 COVID-19 Info Hotlines
- COVID-19 Info Hotline: 844.542.8201
- AZ Poison Control: 800.222.1222
- AZ Department of Health Services 844.542.8201
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline 800.985.5990
Other Important Numbers
- Crisis Hotline: 866.495.6735
- HOPE Warmline: 844.733.9912
- Veteran Crisis Line: 800.273.8255
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800.273.8255
SAMHSA leads the public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation.
A a community based network dedicated to helping all Americans acheive wellness by living mentally healthier lives.
NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.