HOPE is a proud recipient of the Arizona Opioid State Targeted Response (STR) Grant. Designed to reduce opioid use disorders and opioid related deaths, this grant affords HOPE the opportunity to conduct outreach to populations in need. In keeping with HOPE's mission to deliver recovery-based community services, the Outreach Team will support the goals of the STR Grant through collaboration with community stakeholders to provide Peer Support Services that will enhance Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services Navigation, MAT Services Retention and overall Recovery Support.
What does the Outreach Team do?
- Conducts outreach to underserved, high-risk populations
- Engages high-risk populations in MAT Services
- Assists with navigation to additional services that might promote successful recovery
- Provides peer support to enhance recovery
Who is eligible for Services?
- Adults 18 years and over with an Opioid Use Disorder
- Invidividuals uninsured and underinsured
How to contact the Opioid Outreach Team.
If you or someone you know is dependent upon opioids and in need of services, contact HOPE's STR Outreach Team. Team Members are avaialble 7 Days/Week, 7AM-6PM to answer questions and assist with navigating resources.
- Call 520.639.7039
- Email: STROutreach@hopearizona.org
Outreach Team coming to Yuma soon. Stay posted.